Concordia University of Edmonton – Thunder Athletics is excited to announce the full 2019-20 season schedules. Please note that times are subject to change and non-conference games may be added, but all conference schedules are available on www.gothunder.ca
Ticket rates for 2019-2020 Season
Single game ticket (any sport):
Adult (18-59) - $7.00
Senior (60+) - $5.00
Non CUE Student - $5.00
Kids (10 and under) FREE
CUE Students FREE
Group rates are available. Please contact Nathaniel.email@example.com for more information.
Season Tickets $50.00:
Season tickets are for sale for each sport (volleyball, basketball, hockey). Season tickets will go on sale October 1st, 2019 and quantities are limited. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Thunder Athletics Dates:
Thunder soccer: (men’s schedule, women’s schedule)
- September 6th, 2019 season/home opener Vs. NAIT Ooks (4:00PM/6:00PM @ CUE Field)
- November 6-9, 2019 CCAA Women’s National Soccer Championships hosted by CUE.
Thunder Hockey: (schedule)
- Friday October 11th, 2019 season/home opener Vs. Portage College (7:00PM @ Clareview Arena)
- October 18th, 2019 season opener Vs. The Kings University Eagles (6:00PM/8:00PM)
- October 19th, 2019 home opener Vs. The Kings University Eagles (6:00PM/8:00PM)
- March 5-7, 2020 ACAC Basketball Championships (Women's @ Medicine Hat College/ Men's @ University of Alberta-Augustana)
- October 18, 2019 season/home opener Vs. NAIT Ooks (6:00PM/8:00PM)
- February 27-29, 2020 ACAC Volleyball Championships (Women's @ Medicine Hat College/ Men's @ Lethbridge College)
Thunder Golf: (schedule)
- September 14-15, 2019 ACAC North Regional Golf Tournament at Red Tail Landing hosted by MacEwan University
- September 27-29, 2019 ACAC Golf Championships @ Coal Creek Golf Course hosted by University of Alberta - Augustana
Thunder Badminton: (schedule)
- November 24, 2019 ACAC Tournament #1 hosted by Olds College
- February 22-23, 2020 ACAC Badminton Championships hosted by NAIT.
Thunder Curling: (schedule)
- November 29-December 1, 2019 Fall Regional hosted by Lakeland College
- February 28-March 1, 2020 ACAC Curling Championships hosted by Portage College.
Thunder Cross Country Running: (schedule)
- September 7, 2019 Running Room Grand Prix #1 hosted by Concordia University of Edmonton
- October 26, 2019 ACAC Cross Country Running Championships hosted by SAIT.
Thunder Indoor Track: (schedule)
- January 25, 2020 Running Room Grand Prix #1 hosted by MacEwan University
Concordia University of Edmonton Thunder Athletics
The Concordia University of Edmonton Thunder Athletics program has a proud history of excellence at the highest levels both provincially and nationally. The Thunder have been a part of the Alberta Colleges Athletics Conference (ACAC) since 1992 and have more than 200 student-athletes representing the school in the sports of badminton, basketball, cross country running, curling, golf, hockey, indoor track, soccer and volleyball. To learn more about Thunder Athletics, please visit http://www.gothunder.ca/.
For more information, please contact:
Nathnaiel MacLellan, Program and Information Coordinator
Concordia University of Edmonton, Thunder Athletics Department
Phone: (780) 479-9322