With summer in full swing, and the fall just around the corner, the Department of Athletics & Recreation is pleased to offer HIIT (high intensity interval training) fitness classes online for the remainder of July and August via Google Meet. Classes will take place each Thursday afternoon in July and August from 12:00 Noon – 12:45 PM.
The courses are designed for participants of all levels of fitness and are free for any CUE student, staff, and faculty member to attend.
Classes can be accessed via the Google Meet links below by logging in with your CUE email address.
- July 23 – Barre Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/fah-mdss-gcr
- July 30 – Tabata Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/gfn-dcwz-xuf
- August 6 – Bootcamp Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/gmv-pibw-zwm
- August 13 – Buns ‘n’ Bellies Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/oce-jswz-pet
- August 20 – 30-40-30 Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/bob-zmzm-uwt
- August 27 – Conditioning Fitness Class – https://meet.google.com/uqe-dowm-wzj
No need to RSVP, just log onto the Google Meet link prior to the start of the session and be ready to start promptly at 12:00 noon. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Joel Mrak, Director of Athletics & Wellness, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fall semester slate of campus recreation programming will resume in mid-September, after the Labour Day weekend.
(Photo by Kari Shea on Unsplash)